Cord Safety

unspecifiedFWK2DL3KElectrical cords that are damaged are responsible for many fires. Extension cords being misused is a cause of electrical fire. All appliances should be plugged directly into outlet and not plugged into an extension cord for any length of time. Only use extension cords as a temporary measure. If you have a concern of the integrity of your outlets or if they are appropriate type of outlets for your appliances, hire an electrician to install new ones.Frayed cords, damaged cords, or if you feel heat to the cord when in use, discard immediately. Do not attempt to repair a cord. Although an extension cord should be used temporarily, a damaged cord should never be used even for a short amount of time. To ensure your outlets are in proper working condition, call us directly at 570-969-7577.

Signup for Promotions and Product Announcements